Simplified Block Diagram
Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- Ultra-Compact 4 x 4 (2.06mm x 2.06mm) CSP
- High Efficiency—41% at +30dBm POUT (TDMA) (typ)
- On-Chip Power Detector
- ICC < 1µA in Shutdown Mode
- +2.8V to +4.5V True Single-Supply Operation
- ±0.9dB Gain Variation from TA = -40°C to +85°C
- Current Adjustable with PDM or DAC signal
- No External Logic Interface Circuitry Required
- 2-Way Pagers
- Cellular-Band TDMA/AMPS Dual Mode™ Phones
- Cordless Phones
- PA Modules
The MAX2251 does not need an external reference voltage, and requires only a few external matching components and no bias circuitry. Another feature of this device is the use of external bias resistors, eliminating wasted "safety-margin" current. This feature also allows current throttleback at lower output power levels, thereby maintaining the highest possible efficiency at all power levels.