Evaluation Kit for the MAX2248
The MAX2248 evaluation kit (EVkit) simplifies evaluation of the MAX2248 power amplifier (PA). It enables testing of the device’s RF performance and requires no additional support circuitry. The EV kit’s signal inputs and outputs use SMA connectors to facilitate the connection of RF test equipment.
The MAX2248 EV kit is assembled with a MAX2248 and incorporates output-matching components optimized for 1880MHz to 1930MHz.
- Easy Evaluation of the MAX2248
- +2.7V to +5V Single-Supply Operation
- RF Output Matched for operation from 1880MHz to 1930MHz.
- Jumpers for Digital Power Control and Shutdown
- All Critical Peripheral Components Included
- 1.9GHz DECT (Cordless Phones, Wireless Headsets)
|Device||Fab Process||Technology||Sample size||Rejects||FIT at 25°C||FIT at 55°C||Material Composition|
- 925MHz to 2175MHz Frequency Range
- Monolithic VCO
- High Dynamic Range: -75dBm to 0dBm