Evaluation Kit for the MAX2247
DescriptionThe MAX2247 evaluation kit (EV kit) simplifies evaluation of the MAX2247 power amplifier (PA). The kit enables testing of the device's RF performance and requires no additional support circuitry. The EV kit input and output use SMA connectors to facilitate the connection to RF test equipment.
Each kit is assembled with the MAX2247 and incorporates all matching components optimized for the 2.4GHz to 2.5GHz RF frequency band, and POUT = +24dBm. For lower power applications, see Table 2 for appropriate matching components.
- Easy Evaluation of MAX2247
- +2.7V to +3.6V Single-Supply Operation
- Output Matched for 2.4GHz to 2.5GHz Operation
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- 2.4GHz Cordless Phones
- 2.4GHz ISM Radios
- IEEE 802.11b DSSS WLAN
- IEEE 802.11g OFDM WLAN
|Device||Fab Process||Technology||Sample size||Rejects||FIT at 25°C||FIT at 55°C||Material Composition|
- 925MHz to 2175MHz Frequency Range
- Monolithic VCO
- High Dynamic Range: -75dBm to 0dBm