Evaluation Kit for the MAX2242
DescriptionThe MAX2242 evaluation kit (EV kit) simplifies evaluation of the MAX2242 power amplifier (PA), which is designed for 2.4GHz ISM-band direct-sequence spread-spectrum (DSSS) applications. The kit enables testing of the device's RF performance and requires no additional support circuitry. The EV kit input and output use SMA connectors to facilitate the connection to RF test equipment.
Each kit is assembled with the MAX2242 and incorporates input- and output-matching components optimized for the 2.4GHz to 2.5GHz RF frequency band.
- Easy Evaluation of MAX2242
- +2.7V to +3.6V True Single-Supply Operation
- Output Matched for 2.4GHz to 2.5GHz Operation
- All Matching Components Included
- 2.4GHz Cordless Phones
- 2.4GHz ISM Radios
- IEEE 802.11b DSSS Radios
- Wireless Local Area Networks (WLANs)
|Device||Fab Process||Technology||Sample size||Rejects||FIT at 25°C||FIT at 55°C||Material Composition|
- 925MHz to 2175MHz Frequency Range
- Monolithic VCO
- High Dynamic Range: -75dBm to 0dBm