RF Power Detector
Industry's Smallest Power-Detection Circuit
DescriptionThe MAX2209 is a wideband (800MHz to 2GHz) RF power detector. It takes an RF signal from the directional coupler at the input, and outputs a DC voltage proportional to the RF peak voltage. The change in output voltage versus temperature is very repeatable from part to part and enables a lookup table based on nominal behavior, minimizing the effective detection error to less than ±0.5dB relative to room temperature.
The MAX2209 comes in a space-saving 2 x 2, 0.5mm pitch wafer-level package (WLP) and requires only two external components.
- -25dBm to 0dBm Power Detection Range
- ±0.5dB Detection Error Due to Temperature
- +2.7V to +5V Single-Supply Operation
- Space-Saving 4-Bump, 1mm² UCSP™ Package
- On-Chip 50Ω Termination and DC-Blocking Capacitor
- Dual-Band WCDMA Handsets
- High-Speed Downlink Packet Access (HSDPA)
- High-Speed Uplink Packet Access (HSUPA)
|Device||Fab Process||Technology||Sample size||Rejects||FIT at 25°C||FIT at 55°C||Material Composition|
- 925MHz to 2175MHz Frequency Range
- Monolithic VCO
- High Dynamic Range: -75dBm to 0dBm