Evaluation Kit for the MAX2181
The MAX2181 evaluation kit (EV kit) simplifies evaluation of the MAX2181 FM low-noise amplifier. The EV kit enables testing of the device’s features and performance and does not require additional support circuitry or software. The signal input and output use SMA connectors to facilitate connection of RF test equipment.
The EV kit is fully assembled with the device on board and incorporates input matching components for the U.S. FM broadcast band.
- Easy Evaluation of the MAX2181
- +6V to +24V Single-Supply Operation
- RF Input and Output Matched to 50Ω
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- Automotive Active Antenna
|Device||Fab Process||Technology||Sample size||Rejects||FIT at 25°C||FIT at 55°C||Material Composition|
- 925MHz to 2175MHz Frequency Range
- Monolithic VCO
- High Dynamic Range: -75dBm to 0dBm