Evaluation Kit for the MAX2112
DescriptionThe MAX2112 evaluation kit (EV kit) simplifies the testing and evaluation of the IC direct-conversion tuner. The evaluation kit is fully assembled and tested at the factory. Standard 50Ω SMA and BNC connectors are included on the EV kit for the inputs and outputs to allow quick and easy evaluation on the test bench.
This document provides a list of equipment required to evaluate the device, a straightforward test procedure to verify functionality, a description of the EV kit circuit, the circuit schematic, a component list for the kit, and artwork for each layer of the PCB.
- Easy Evaluation of the MAX2112
- 50Ω RF Input SMA Connector
- 50Ω Baseband Output BNC Connector
- Single 3.3V ±5% Supply
- I²C 2-Wire Serial Interface
- All Critical Peripheral Components Included
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- PC Control Software (Available at www.maximintegrated.com/evkitsoftware)
- DirecTV and Dish Network DBS
|Device||Fab Process||Technology||Sample size||Rejects||FIT at 25°C||FIT at 55°C||Material Composition|
- 925MHz to 2175MHz Frequency Range
- Monolithic VCO
- High Dynamic Range: -75dBm to 0dBm