Simplified Block Diagram
Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- 3000MHz to 4000MHz RF Frequency Range
- 2650MHz to 3700MHz LO Frequency Range
- 50MHz to 500MHz IF Frequency Range
- 8.3dB Conversion Gain
- +24dBm Input IP3
- 10.5dB Noise Figure
- +11.4dBm Input 1dB Compression Point
- 74dBc Typical 2 x 2 Spurious Rejection at PRF = -10dBm
- Dual Channels Ideal for Diversity Receiver Applications
- Integrated LO Buffer
- Integrated LO and RF Baluns for Single-Ended Inputs
- Low -3dBm to +3dBm LO Drive
- Pin Compatible with the MAX19997A 1800MHz to 2900MHz Mixer
- Pin Similar to the MAX9995/MAX9995A and MAX19995/MAX19995A 1700MHz to 2200MHz Mixers and the MAX9985/MAX9985A and MAX19985/MAX19985A 700MHz to 1000MHz Mixers
- 39dB Channel-to-Channel Isolation
- Single +5.0V or +3.3V Supply
- External Current-Setting Resistors Provide Option for Operating Device in Reduced-Power/Reduced-Performance Mode
- 3.5GHz WiMAX and LTE Base Stations
- Fixed Broadband Wireless Access
- Microwave Links
- Military Systems
- Private Mobile Radios
- Wireless Local Loop
In addition to offering excellent linearity and noise performance, the MAX19999 also yields a high level of component integration. This device includes two double-balanced passive mixer cores, two LO buffers, and a pair of differential IF output amplifiers. Integrated on-chip baluns allow for single-ended RF and LO inputs.
The MAX19999 requires a nominal LO drive of 0dBm and a typical supply current of 388mA at VCC = +5.0V or 279mA at VCC = +3.3V.
The MAX19999 is pin compatible with the MAX19997A 1800MHz to 2900MHz mixer and pin similar with the MAX19985/MAX19985A and MAX19995/MAX19995A series of 700MHz to 2200MHz mixers, making this entire family of downconverters ideal for applications where a common PCB layout is used across multiple frequency bands.
The MAX19999 is available in a compact 6mm x 6mm, 36-pin thin QFN package with an exposed pad. Electrical performance is guaranteed over the extended temperature range, from TC = -40°C to +85°C.