Simplified Block Diagram
Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- 1700MHz to 2200MHz RF Frequency Range
- 1400MHz to 2000MHz LO Frequency Range
- 1750MHz to 2700MHz LO Frequency Range (MAX19995A)
- 50MHz to 500MHz IF Frequency Range
- 9dB Typical Conversion Gain
- 9dB Typical Noise Figure
- +24.8dBm Typical Input IP3
- +13.3dBm Typical Input 1dB Compression Point
- 79dBc Typical 2RF-2LO Spurious Rejection at PRF = -10dBm
- Dual Channels Ideal for Diversity Receiver Applications
- 49dB Typical Channel-to-Channel Isolation
- Low -3dBm to +3dBm LO Drive
- Integrated LO Buffer
- Internal RF and LO Baluns for Single-Ended Inputs
- Built-In SPDT LO Switch with 56dB LO-to-LO Isolation and 50ns Switching Time
- Pin Compatible with the MAX19985/MAX19985A/MAX19995A Series of 700MHz to 2200MHz Mixers
- Pin Similar to the MAX19997A/MAX19999 Series of 1800MHz to 4000MHz Mixers
- Single +5.0V or +3.3V Supply
- External Current-Setting Resistors Provide Option for Operating Device in Reduced-Power/Reduced-Performance Mode
- cdma2000® Base Stations
- DCS1800 and EDGE Base Stations
- Fixed Broadband Wireless Access
- Military Systems
- PCS1900 and EDGE Base Stations
- PHS/PAS Base Stations
- Private Mobile Radios
- UMTS/WCDMA/LTE Base Stations
- Wireless Local Loop
In addition to offering excellent linearity and noise performance, the MAX19995 also yields a high level of component integration. This device includes two double-balanced passive mixer cores, two LO buffers, a dual-input LO selectable switch, and a pair of differential IF output amplifiers. Integrated on-chip baluns allow for single-ended RF and LO inputs. The MAX19995 requires a nominal LO drive of 0dBm and a typical supply current of 297mA at VCC = 5.0V or 212mA at VCC = 3.3V.
The MAX19995/MAX19995A are pin compatible with the MAX19985/MAX19985A series of 700MHz to 1000MHz mixers and pin similar with the MAX19997A/MAX19999 series of 1800MHz to 4000MHz mixers, making this entire family of downconverters ideal for applications where a common PCB layout is used across multiple frequency bands.
The MAX19995 is available in a 6mm x 6mm, 36-pin thin QFN package with an exposed pad. Electrical performance is guaranteed over the extended temperature range, from TC = -40°C to +85°C.