Evaluation Kit for the MAX1473
DescriptionThe MAX1473 evaluation kit (EV kit) allows for a detailed evaluation of the MAX1473 superheterodyne receiver. It enables testing of the device's RF performance and requires no additional support circuitry. The RF input uses a 50Ω matching network and an SMA connector for convenient connection to test equipment. The EV kit can also directly interface to the user's embedded design for easy data decoding.
The MAX1473 EV kit comes in two versions: a 315MHz version and a 433.92MHz version. The passive components are optimized for these frequencies. These components can easily be changed to work at RF frequencies from 300MHz to 450MHz. In addition, the 5kbps data rate received can be adjusted from 0 to 100kbps by changing two more components.
For easy implementation into the customer's design, the MAX1473 EV kit also features a proven PC board layout, which can be easily duplicated for quicker time-to-market. The EV kit Gerber files are available for download at www.maximintegrated.com.
- Proven PC Board Layout
- Proven Components Parts List
- Multiple Test Points Provided On-Board
- Available in 315MHz or 433.92MHz Optimized Versions
- Adjustable Frequency Range from 300MHz to 450MHz*
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- Can Operate as a Stand-Alone Receiver with Addition of an Antenna
- Automotive Remote Keyless Entry (RKE)
- Garage Door Openers
- Home Automation
- Local Telemetry Systems
- Remote Controls
- Security Systems
- Wireless Sensors
|Device||Fab Process||Technology||Sample size||Rejects||FIT at 25°C||FIT at 55°C||Material Composition|
- 925MHz to 2175MHz Frequency Range
- Monolithic VCO
- High Dynamic Range: -75dBm to 0dBm