Evaluation Kit for the MAX1472
DescriptionThe MAX1472 evaluation kit (EV kit) allows for a detailed evaluation of the MAX1472 ASK transmitter. It enables testing of the device's RF performance and requires no additional support circuitry. The RF output uses a 50Ω matching network and an SMA connector for convenient connection to test equipment. A reverse-polarity SMA is also included to connect to a 1/4 wave whip antenna. The EV kit can also directly interface to the user's embedded design for easy data encoding.
The MAX1472 EV kit comes in two versions: a 315MHz version and a 433.92MHz version. The passive components are optimized for these frequencies. These components can easily be changed to work at RF frequencies from 300MHz to 450MHz.
For easy implementation into the customer's design, the MAX1472 EV kit also features a proven PC board layout, which can be easily duplicated for quicker time-to-market. The EV kit Gerber files are available for download at www.maximintegrated.com.
- Proven PC Board Layout
- Proven Components Parts List
- Multiple Test Points Provided On-Board
- Available in 315MHz or 433.92MHz Optimized Versions
- Adjustable Frequency Range from 300MHz to 450MHz*
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- Can Operate as a Stand-Alone Transmitter with Included Battery
- Radio-Controlled Toys
- Remote Keyless Entry (RKE)
- RF Remote Controls
- Security Systems
- Tire-Pressure Monitoring (TPM)
- Wireless Computer Peripherals
- Wireless Game Consoles
- Wireless Sensors
|Device||Fab Process||Technology||Sample size||Rejects||FIT at 25°C||FIT at 55°C|
- 925MHz to 2175MHz Frequency Range
- Monolithic VCO
- High Dynamic Range: -75dBm to 0dBm