Simplified Block Diagram
Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- Proven PC Board Layout
- Proven Components Parts List
- Multiple Test Points Provided On-Board
- Available in 315MHz or 433.92MHz Optimized Versions
- Adjustable Frequency Range from 300MHz to 450MHz*
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- Can Operate as a Stand-Alone Transmitter with Included Battery
- Radio-Controlled Toys
- Remote Keyless Entry (RKE)
- RF Remote Controls
- Security Systems
- Tire-Pressure Monitoring (TPM)
- Wireless Computer Peripherals
- Wireless Game Consoles
- Wireless Sensors
The MAX1472 EV kit comes in two versions: a 315MHz version and a 433.92MHz version. The passive components are optimized for these frequencies. These components can easily be changed to work at RF frequencies from 300MHz to 450MHz.
For easy implementation into the customer's design, the MAX1472 EV kit also features a proven PC board layout, which can be easily duplicated for quicker time-to-market. The EV kit Gerber files are available for download at www.maximintegrated.com.