- Fully Assembled and Tested
- Software Control Through USB Port
- SMA Connectors for High-Speed Inputs and Output
- 10G PON ONU
- 10GBASE-SR/LR SFP+ Optical Transceiver
- 1x/2x/4x/8x SFF/SFP/SFP+ MSA Fibre-Channel Optical Transceiver
The MAX3945 evaluation kit (EV kit) is an assembled electrical demonstration board that provides easy computer-controlled evaluation of the MAX3945 multirate limiting amplifier. The included software communicates with the EV kit through the USB port, and provides access to all the internal registers to optimize the functionality of the MAX3945. The EV kit is powered by a +3.3V supply and USB port. SMA connectors are used for the high-speed inputs and outputs. An LED indicates the status of USB power.