Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- Exceeds ANSI, ITU, and Bellcore SONET/SDH Regenerator Specifications
- 400mW Power Dissipation (at +3.3V)
- Clock Jitter Generation: 0.003UIRMS
- Single +3.3V or +5V Power Supply
- Fully Integrated Clock Recovery and Data Retiming
- Additional High-Speed Input Facilitates System Loopback Diagnostic Testing
- Tolerates >2000 Consecutive Identical Digits
- Loss-of-Lock Indicator
- Differential PECL-Compatible Data and Clock Outputs
- 2.488Gbps ATM Receivers
- Add/Drop Multiplexers
- Digital Cross-Connects
- Digital Video Transmission
- SDH/SONET Receivers and Regenerators
- SDH/SONET Test Equipment
The MAX3875A is designed for both section-regenerator and terminal-receiver applications in OC-48/STM-16 transmission systems. Its jitter performance exceeds all of the SONET/SDH specifications.
This device operates from a single +3.3V to +5.0V supply over a -40°C to +85°C temperature range. The typical power consumption is only 400mW with a +3.3V supply. It is available in a 32-pin TQFP package, as well as in die form.