Evaluation Kit for the MAX3869
DescriptionThe MAX3869 evaluation kit (EV kit) is an assembled demonstration board that provides optical or electrical evaluation of the MAX3869.
The EV kit is composed of two independent sections on the PC board. The output of the electrical evaluation section is interfaced to an SMA connector, which can be connected to a 50Ω terminated oscilloscope. The output of the optical evaluation section is configured for attachment to a laser/monitor diode.
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- 3.3V to 5.0V Operation
- Input Termination Provided On-Board
- Independent Electrical Monitoring of Modulation and Bias Currents
- 2.5Gbps Optical Transmitters
- Add/Drop Multiplexers
- Digital Cross-Connects
- Section Regenerators
- SONET/SDH Transmission Systems
|Device||Fab Process||Technology||Sample size||Rejects||FIT at 25°C||FIT at 55°C|