Simplified Block Diagram
Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- Input Sensitivities Better than -22dBm (7.8µAp-p)
- Overdrive Capability Better than +1.4dBm (2.5mAp-p)
- Single +3.3V or +5V Supply
- 165mW Power Dissipation (at 3.3V)
- 1.8GHz Analog Input Bandwidth
- Programmable Loss-of-Power Indicator
- 100Ω Differential Output
- 2.488Gbps ATM Receivers
- PIN/Preamplifier Receivers
- Regenerators for SDH/SONET
- SDH/SONET Transmission Systems
The small-signal bandwidth and noise performance is specified for a source capacitance of 0.5pF. When the MAX3866 is used with the PIN photodetector, sensitivities better than -22dBm can be achieved. The MAX3866 is equipped with a programmable TTL loss-of-power (LOP) output.