Evaluation Kit for the MAX3740
DescriptionThe MAX3740 evaluation kit (EV kit) is an assembled demonstration board that provides complete optical and electrical evaluation of the MAX3740 VCSEL driver.
The EV kit has an electrical section and an optical section. The output of the electrical evaluation section is interfaced to an SMA connector, which can be connected to a 50Ω terminated oscilloscope. The optical section of the evaluation board is populated with a DS1858 digital potentiometer and allows evaluation of the MAX3740 in an SFP layout. With slight modifications, a common-cathode VCSEL also can be evaluated using the electrical side of the EV kit.
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- Single +3.3V Power-Supply Operation
- Allows Optical and Electrical Evaluation
- Allows Evaluation with DS1858 in SFP Layout
- Fibre Channel Optical Transmitters
- Gigabit Ethernet Optical Transmitters
- InfiniBand® Optical Transmitters
- Multirate (1Gbps to 3.2Gbps) SFF/SFP Modules
|Device||Fab Process||Technology||Sample size||Rejects||FIT at 25°C||FIT at 55°C||Material Composition|