Evaluation Kit for the MAX3738
DescriptionThe MAX3738 evaluation kit (EV kit) is an assembled demonstration board that provides complete optical and electrical evaluation of the MAX3738.
The EV kit is composed of two independent sections, one optical and one electrical, on the PC board. The output of the electrical evaluation section is interfaced to an SMP connector that can be connected to a 50Ω terminated oscilloscope. The output of the optical evaluation section is configured for attachment to a laser/monitor diode.
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- Single +3.3V Power Supply Operation
- AC-Coupling Provided On-Board
- Allows Optical and Electrical Evaluation
- 1Gbps/2Gbps Fibre Channel SFF/SFP and GBIC Transceivers
- Gigabit Ethernet SFF/SFP and GBIC Transceivers
- Multirate OC-24 to OC-48 FEC Transceivers
|Device||Fab Process||Technology||Sample size||Rejects||FIT at 25°C||FIT at 55°C|