Evaluation Kit for the MAX3724, MAX3725
DescriptionThe MAX3724/MAX3725 evaluation kit (EV kit) allows complete evaluation of both versions of 3.2Gbps transimpedance amplifiers.
The EV kit includes a circuit that emulates the high speed, zero-to-peak current input signal that would be produced by a photodiode. The kit also includes a calibration circuit that allows accurate bandwidth measurement.
The MAX3724/MAX3725 EV kit is fully assembled and tested.
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- Includes Photodiode Emulation Circuit
- Calibration Circuit for Accurate Bandwidth Measurement
- Optimized for Small-Form-Factor Pluggable (SFP) Optical Receivers
- Up to 3.2Gbps SFF/SFP Optical Receivers
|Device||Fab Process||Technology||Sample size||Rejects||FIT at 25°C||FIT at 55°C||Material Composition|