+3.3V, 622Mbps SDH/SONET 4:1 Serializer with Clock Synthesis and LVDS Inputs
Low-Power 622Mbps Mux
DescriptionThe MAX3693 serializer is ideal for converting 4-bit-wide, 155Mbps parallel data to 622Mbps serial data in ATM and SDH/SONET applications. Operating from a single +3.3V supply, this device accepts low-voltage differential-signal (LVDS) clock and data inputs for interfacing with high-speed digital circuitry, and delivers a 3.3V PECL serial-data output. A fully integrated PLL synthesizes an internal 622Mbps serial clock from a 155.52MHz, 77.76MHz, 51.84MHz, or 38.88MHz reference clock.
The MAX3693 is available in the extended temperature range (-40°C to +85°C), in a 32-pin TQFP package.
- Single +3.3V Supply
- 155Mbps (4-bit-wide) Parallel to 622Mbps Serial Conversion
- Clock Synthesis for 622Mbps
- 215mW Power
- Multiple Clock Reference Frequencies (155.52MHz, 77.76MHz, 51.84MHz, 38.88MHz)
- LVDS Parallel Clock and Data Inputs
- Differential 3.3V PECL Serial-Data Output
- 622Mbps ATM/SONET Access Nodes
- 622Mbps SDH/SONET Transmission Systems
- Add/Drop Multiplexers
- Digital Cross-Connects
|Device||Fab Process||Technology||Sample size||Rejects||FIT at 25°C||FIT at 55°C||Material Composition|