+3.3V, 622Mbps, SDH/SONET 1:4 Deserializer with LVDS Outputs
Low-Power 622Mbps Demux
DescriptionThe MAX3681 deserializer is ideal for converting 622Mbps serial data to 4-bit-wide, 155Mbps parallel data in ATM and SDH/SONET applications. Operating from a single +3.3V supply, this device accepts PECL serial clock and data inputs, and delivers low-voltage differential-signal (LVDS) clock and data outputs for interfacing with high-speed digital circuitry. It also provides an LVDS synchronization input that enables data realignment and reframing.
The MAX3681 is available in the extended-industrial temperature range (-40°C to +85°C), in a 24-pin SSOP package.
- Single +3.3V Supply
- 622Mbps Serial to 155Mbps Parallel Conversion
- 265mW Power
- LVDS Data Outputs and Synchronization Inputs
- Synchronization Input for Data Realignment and Reframing
- Differential 3.3V PECL Clock and Data Inputs
- 622Mbps ATM/SONET Access Nodes
- 622Mbps SDH/SONET Transmission Systems
- Add/Drop Multiplexers
- Digital Cross-Connects
|Device||Fab Process||Technology||Sample size||Rejects||FIT at 25°C||FIT at 55°C||Material Composition|