Evaluation Kit for the MAX3675, MAX3676
DescriptionThe MAX3675/MAX3676 evaluation kits (EV kits) simplify evaluation of the MAX3675/MAX3676 622Mbps clock-recovery and data-retiming IC with limiting amplifier. The EV kits enable testing of all MAX3675/MAX3676 functions. They provide selectable analog or digital data inputs, as well as differential PECL-compatible data and clock outputs.
The differential data and clock outputs have 50Ω> attenuators on-board to allow direct connection to a high-speed oscilloscope.
The MAX3675/MAX3676 EV kits come configured for +3.3V operation and consume approximately 120mA.
- SMA Connections for all Data and Clock I/Os
- Test Points for Monitoring
- Received-Signal-Strength Indicator (RSSI)
- Loss-of-Power (LOP)
- Loss-of-Lock (LOL)
- LOP Threshold Level (VTH)
- +3.3V Single-Supply Operation
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- Add/Drop Multiplexers
- ATM Switches
- Digital Cross-Connects
- SDH/SONET Access Nodes
- SDH/SONET Transmission Systems
|Device||Fab Process||Technology||Sample size||Rejects||FIT at 25°C||FIT at 55°C||Material Composition|