Evaluation Kit for the MAX3665
DescriptionThe MAX3665 evaluation kit (EV kit) simplifies evaluation of the MAX3665 transimpedance preamplifier. The EV kit includes a circuit that emulates the zero-to-peak current input signal that would be produced by a photodiode. It also includes a calibration circuit that allows accurate bandwidth measurements.
The MAX3665 EV kit is fully assembled and tested.
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- Includes Photodiode Emulation Circuit
- Calibration Circuit for Accurate Bandwidth Measurements
- PIN Photodiode Preamplifiers and Receivers
- Regenerators for SDH/SONET
- SDH/SONET Receivers
|Device||Fab Process||Technology||Sample size||Rejects||FIT at 25°C||FIT at 55°C||Material Composition|