Evaluation Kit for the MAX3532
DescriptionThe MAX3532 evaluation kit (EV kit) simplifies evaluation of the MAX3532 CATV upstream driver amplifier. It includes a serial data interface, which can be programmed via the parallel port of a standard PC. A QuickBasic program is included to facilitate this function. This software allows the user to program both the gain and transmit modes via a simple user interface.
Access to the device input and output is provided through 50Ω SMA connectors. The input is matched to 50Ω, while the output circuit contains a series 24Ω resistor that increases the load on the output transformer to 75Ω when using 50Ω test equipment at the output.
- Single +5V Operation
- Output Level Range from < 8dBmV to 62dBmV
- Gain Programmable in 1dB Steps via Software
- 350mW Typical Power Dissipation
- Transmit-Disable Mode
- Two Shutdown Modes
- Control Software Included
- Fully Assembled and Tested Surface-Mount Board
- Cable Modems
- Cable Television Set-Top Boxes
|Device||Fab Process||Technology||Sample size||Rejects||FIT at 25°C||FIT at 55°C||Material Composition|