Evaluation Kit for the MAX3286, MAX3296 Longwave (Common Anode)
DescriptionThe MAX3296 longwave (LW) evaluation kit (EV kit) is an assembled, surface-mount demonstration board that provides easy optical and electrical evaluation of the MAX3286 1.25Gbps laser driver or the MAX3296 2.5Gbps laser driver in the common-anode configuration. This kit allows evaluation of the MAX3286/MAX3296 with long-wavelength laser diodes. Long-wavelength (1310nm and greater) laser diodes are typically packaged with their anode connected to a photodetector's cathode.
Refer to the MAX3296EVKIT-SW for evaluation of the MAX3286/MAX3296 with short-wavelength laser diodes and VCSELs.
- Drives Common-Anode Lasers
- Includes Socket for Laser Insertion
- LED Fault Indicator
- Evaluates Either MAX3286 or MAX3296 (installed)
- Adjustable Laser Bias Current
- Adjustable Laser Modulation Current
- Adjustable Laser Modulation Current Tempco
- Configured for Electrical Operation, No Laser Necessary
- ATM LAN Optical Transmitters
- Fibre Channel Optical Transmitters
- Gigabit Ethernet Optical Transmitters
|Device||Fab Process||Technology||Sample size||Rejects||FIT at 25°C||FIT at 55°C||Material Composition|