155Mbps/622Mbps Clock Recovery and Data Retiming IC with Fully Integrated Phase Frequency Detector
DescriptionThe MAX3270 is a complete Clock Recovery and Data Retiming IC for 155Mbps and 622Mbps SDH/SONET and ATM applications. The MAX3270 meets Bellcore and CCITT jitter tolerance specifications ensuring error-free data recovery. Recovered clock and data are phase aligned using a fully integrated phase-locked loop (PLL). An output frequency monitor (FM) is included to detect loss of PLL acquisition or a loss of input data.
The MAX3270 has differential ECL input and output interfaces, so it is less susceptible to noise in a high-frequency environment. The fully integrated PLL includes an integrated phase-frequency detector that eliminates the need for external references.
- Supports Both 155Mbps and 622Mbps Clock Recovery and Data Retiming
- Fully Integrated Phase/Frequency Detector
- Capable of Switching to an External Clock
- Differential 100K ECL Data and Clock I/Os
- Output Monitor Provides Lock Detection
- No External Reference Clock Required
- 155Mbps (STM-1/OC-3) SDH/SONET Transmission Systems
- 155Mbps/622Mbps ATM/SONET Access Nodes
- 622Mbps (STM-4/OC-12) SDH/SONET Transmission Systems
- Add/Drop Multiplexers
|Device||Fab Process||Technology||Sample size||Rejects||FIT at 25°C||FIT at 55°C||Material Composition|