Evaluation Kit for the MAX2009, MAX2010
DescriptionThe MAX2009/MAX2010 evaluation kits (EV kits) simplify the evaluation of the MAX2009 and MAX2010. These kits are fully assembled and tested at the factory. Standard 50Ω SMA connectors are included for all inputs and outputs to facilitate evaluation on the test bench.
Each EV kit provides a list of equipment required to evaluate the device, a test procedure, a circuit schematic, a bill of materials (BOM), and artwork for each layer of the PC board.
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- Frequency Range
- 1200MHz to 2500MHz (MAX2009)
- 500MHz to 1100MHz (MAX2010)
- Up to 12dB ACPR Improvement*
- Independent Adjustable Gain and Phase Expansion
- Low Power Consumption
- Digital Baseband Predistortion Architectures
- Feed-Forward PA Architectures
- Military Applications
- WCDMA/UMTS, cdma2000®, DCS1800, and PCS1900 Base Stations
- WLAN Applications
|Device||Fab Process||Technology||Sample size||Rejects||FIT at 25°C||FIT at 55°C||Material Composition|