Simplified Block Diagram
Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- Fully Integrated Line Driver and Receiver
- Seamless Interface to Digital PHY ICs
- Fully Integrated 10-Bit ADC and DAC with 50MHz Sampling
- 54dB Adaptive Gain Control
- Minimum Line Impedance Capability as Low as 10Ω
- 3.0V to 3.6V I/O
- 250mA in Rx Mode and/or 160mA in Tx Mode at 3.3V
- 64-Pin TQFP Package
- Audio over Powerline
- Broadband Access (Last-Mile)
- Local Area Networks (LANs)
- Powerline-to-DSL Bridge
- Powerline-to-Ethernet Bridge
- Powerline-to-USB Bridge
- Powerline-to-WiFi Bridge
- Remote Monitoring and Control
The advanced design of the MAX2980 allows operation without external control, enabling simplified connection to a variety of HomePlug Digital PHY ICs. Additional power-reduction techniques can be employed through the use of various control signals.
The MAX2980 is specified over the 0°C to +70°C commercial temperature range and is offered in a 64-pin TQFP package.