Ethernet Over PDH Mapping Devices
Industry's First Carrier Ethernet Devices to Support Up to 16 T1/E1s or 8 DS3s with Over 400Mbps Throughput
DescriptionThe DS33X162 family of semiconductor devices extend 10/100/1000Mbps Ethernet LAN segments by encapsulating MAC frames in GFP-F, HDLC, cHDLC, or X.86 (LAPS) for transmission over PDH/TDM data streams. The devices support the Ethernet over PDH (EoPDH) standards for the delivery of Ethernet Access Services, including eLAN, eLINE, and VLAN. The multiport devices support VCAT/LCAS for dynamic link aggregation. The serial links support bidirectional synchronous interconnect up to 52Mbps over xDSL, T1/E1/J1, T3/E3, or V.35/Optical.
The devices perform store-and-forward of frames with Ethernet traffic conditioning and bridging functions at wire speed. The programmability of classification, priority queuing, encapsulation, and bundling allows great flexibility in providing various Ethernet services. OAM flows can be extracted and inserted by an external processor to manage the Ethernet service.
The voice ports of the DS33W41 and DS33W11 easily connect to external codecs for integrated voice and data service applications.
- 10/100/1000 IEEE 802.3 MAC (MII/RMII/GMII) with Autonegotiation and Flow Control
- GFP-F/LAPS/HDLC/cHDLC Encapsulation
- VCAT/LCAS Link Aggregation for Up to 16 Links
- Supports Up to 200ms Differential Delay
- Quality of Service (QoS) Support
- VLAN, Q-in-Q, 802.1p, and DSCP Support
- Ethernet Bridging and Filtering
- Add/Drop OAM Frames from µP Interface
- Traffic Shaping Through CIR/CBS Policing
- External 256Mb, 125MHz DDR SDRAM Buffer
- Parallel and SPI™ Microprocessor Interfaces
- 1.8V, 2.5V, 3.3V Supplies
- IEEE 1149.1 JTAG Support
|Device||Fab Process||Technology||Sample size||Rejects||FIT at 25°C||FIT at 55°C||Material Composition|
- 925MHz to 2175MHz Frequency Range
- Monolithic VCO
- High Dynamic Range: -75dBm to 0dBm