73M1903C Evaluation Board
DescriptionThe Teridian Semiconductor Corporation (TSC) 73M1903C Evaluation Board is a Modem Analog Front End Evaluation Board with an on-board DAA for evaluating the 73M1903C device. This device can support up to V.90 modulation and demodulation on typical DSP or CPU systems available in the market.
The 73M1903C Evaluation Board incorporates a 73M1903C integrated circuit, a US, CTR21 or World Wide DAA circuit for interfacing with the telephone line and an audio amplifier and speaker for line monitoring during the call progress period. The Evaluation Board supports the evaluation of the 73M1903C Modem Analog Front End device for universal modem applications and interfaces to a general purpose DSP or CPU system.
Key FeaturesEvaluation Board Includes:
- Modem Analog Front End (MAFE) Interface with a 20-pin right angle connector to connect to a target DSP or CPU system.
- 3.3V power receptacle for powering the on board circuits from either the target system or an external power supply.
- Automatic Teller Machines
- Central Site Server Modems
- Fax Machines
- Game Consoles
- Internet Appliances
- Multifunction Peripherals (MFPs)
- Personal Video Recorders (PVRs)
- POS Terminals
- Set-Top Boxes
|Device||Fab Process||Technology||Sample size||Rejects||FIT at 25°C||FIT at 55°C||Material Composition|
- 925MHz to 2175MHz Frequency Range
- Monolithic VCO
- High Dynamic Range: -75dBm to 0dBm