0.1%, 25ppm, Ceramic Shunt Voltage Reference
Hermetically Sealed Ceramic Package Offers Stable Results vs. Time, Humidity and Temperature
The MAX6279 is a precision, two-terminal shunt mode, bandgap voltage reference available in fixed reverse breakdown voltage of 1.225V. Ideal for space-critical applications, the MAX6279 is offered in an 8-Pin ceramic package.
Laser-trimmed resistors ensure precise initial accuracy. With a 25ppm/°C temperature coefficient, the device is offered in three grades of initial accuracy ranging from 0.1% to 0.5%. The MAX6279 has a 70μA to 12mA shunt current capability with low-dynamic impedance, ensuring stable reverse breakdown voltage accuracy over a wide range of operating temperatures and currents.
The MAX6279 does not require an external stabilizing capacitor while ensuring stability with capacitive loads. The MAX6279 is a higher precision device than the LM4040/LM4050.
- 8-Pin Ceramic Package Reduces System Board Space
- Hermetically Sealed Ceramic Package Offers Stable Results vs. Time, Humidity and Temperature
- 0.1% (max) Initial Accuracy
- 25ppm/°C (max) Temperature Coefficient Guaranteed Over -40°C to +85°C Temperature Range
- Wide Operating Current Range: 70μA to 12mA
- Low 28μVRMS Output Noise (10Hz to 10kHz)
- No Output Capacitors Required
- Stable with Capacitive Loads
- Cell Phones
- Industrial Process Control
- Notebook Computers
- Portable, Battery-Powered Equipment
|(max)||(@ +25°C)||(min)||(max)||(max)||(See Notes)|
|MAX6279||1.225||25||0.1||Trim||70||12||0.07||-40 to +85|
MAX6279EVKIT: Evaluation Kit for the MAX6279
Technical DocumentsApp Note 6748 How to Address Reference Long-Term Drift Performance
|Device||Fab Process||Technology||Sample size||Rejects||FIT at 25°C||FIT at 55°C||Material Composition|