Evaluation Kit for the MAX6226
The MAX6226 evaluation kit (EV kit) provides a proven design to evaluate the MAX6226 low-noise precision ceramic voltage reference. The output voltage is set at 2.5V.
The EV kit comes installed with a MAX6226ALA25+ in 8-pin ceramic Leadless Chip Carrier (LCC) package.
- Configurable for Precision Current Source
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- ATE Equipment
- Digital Voltmeters
- High-Accuracy Industrial and Process Control
- High-Accuracy Reference Standard
- High-Resolution A/D and D/A Converters
- Precision Current Sources
|Device||Fab Process||Technology||Sample size||Rejects||FIT at 25°C||FIT at 55°C||Material Composition|