Simplified Block Diagram
Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- 6-Pin SOT23 Package Reduces System Board Space
- Stable Performance Over Temperature and Time Improves System Accuracy
- High ±0.04% Initial Accuracy
- Low 1.5ppm/°C (typ), 6ppm/°C (max, A grade) Temperature Drift
- Low 4.8µVP-P Noise (0.1Hz to 10Hz) at 2.5V
- Low 200mV Dropout Voltage
- High 85dB Ripple Rejection
- Low 150µA Supply Current Reduces Power Consumption
- Filter Option Lowers High-Frequency Noise
- Output Options: 1.25V, 1.8V, 2.048V, 2.5V, 3.0V, 3.3V, 4.096V, and 5.0V Cover Common Voltage Levels for a Wide Variety of Applications
- 0.78mm x 1.41mm WLP with 0.35mm Bump Spacing
- AEC-Q100 Qualified (Refer to Ordering Information)
- High-Accuracy Industrial and Process Control
- High-Resolution ADCs and DACs
- Precision Current Sources
- Precision Instrumentation
The MAX6070/MAX6071 offer a very low noise and low-drift voltage reference in a small 6-pin SOT23 package. These devices provide a 1/f noise voltage of only 4.8µVP-P at an output voltage of 2.5V, with a temperature drift of 6ppm/°C (max, A grade). The devices consume 150µA of supply current and can sink and source up to 10mA of load current. The low-drift and low-noise specifications enable enhanced system accuracy, making these devices ideal for high-precision industrial applications. The MAX6070 offers a noise filter option for wideband applications.
The devices are available in a 6-pin SOT23 package and specified over the extended industrial temperature range of -40°C to +125°C. The 2.5V options are also available in a 6-bump 0.78mm x 1.41mm wafer-level package (WLP).