50ppm/°C Precision Micropower Shunt Voltage References with Multiple Reverse Breakdown Voltages
Industry Standard 50ppm/°C Voltage Reference Fits in SC70
DescriptionThe LM4050/LM4051 are precision two-terminal, shuntmode, bandgap voltage references available in fixed reverse breakdown voltages of 1.225V, 2.048V, 2.500V, 3.000V, 3.3V, 4.096V, and 5.000V. Ideal for space-critical applications, the LM4050/LM4051 are offered in the subminiature 3-pin SC70 surface-mount packages (1.8mm x 1.8mm), 50% smaller than comparable devices in SOT23 surface-mount package (SOT23 versions are also available).
Laser-trimmed resistors ensure excellent initial accuracy. With a 50ppm/°C temperature coefficient, these devices are offered in three grades of initial accuracy ranging from 0.1% to 0.5%. The LM4050/LM4051 have a 60µA to 15mA shunt-current capability with low dynamic impedance, ensuring stable reverse breakdown voltage accuracy over a wide range of operating temperatures and currents. The LM4050/LM4051 do not require an external stabilizing capacitor while ensuring stability with any capacitive loads.
The LM4050/LM4051 specifications are guaranteed over the temperature range of -40°C to +125°C.
- 50ppm/°C (max) Temperature Coefficient Guaranteed over the -40°C to +125°C Temperature Range
- Ultra-Small 3-Pin SC70 Package
- 0.1% (max) Initial Accuracy
- Wide Operating Current Range: 60µA to 15mA
- Low 28µVRMS Output Noise (10Hz to 10kHz)
- 1.225V, 2.048V, 2.500V, 3.000V, 3.3V, 4.096V, and 5.000V Fixed Reverse Breakdown Voltages
- No Output Capacitors Required
- Tolerates Capacitive Loads
- AEC-Q100 Qualified, Refer to Ordering Information for the Specific /V Versions
- Cell Phones
- Industrial Process Controls
- Notebook Computers
- Portable Battery-Powered Equipment
|max||@ +25°C||min||max||See Notes|
|50||0.1||65||15||-40 to +125|
|See All Voltage References (171)|
| Pricing Notes: |
This pricing is BUDGETARY, for comparing similar parts. Prices are in U.S. dollars and subject to change. Quantity pricing may vary substantially and international prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees, and exchange rates. For volume-specific and version-specific prices and delivery, please see the price and availability page or contact an authorized distributor.
|Device||Fab Process||Technology||Sample size||Rejects||FIT at 25°C||FIT at 55°C|