Simplified Block Diagram
Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- 9.5mA/Channel Supply Current
- Selectable Lowpass Filter for High-Definition or Standard-Definition Video Signals (MAX9654)
- 8.5MHz Standard-Definition Passband with 57dB Attenuation at 27MHz
- 42MHz High-Definition Passband with 50dB Attenuation at 109MHz
- 2V/V Gain
- 3.135V to 3.465V Single-Supply Operation
- 12µA Shutdown Mode (MAX9653/MAX9654)
- DVD Players
- Set-Top Boxes
The passband of the MAX9654 is logic selectable between standard definition (SD) and high definition. The MAX9652/MAX9653 have a fixed passband for HD video. The MAX9654 SD lowpass filter has ±1dB passband out to 8.5MHz and 57dB attenuation at 27MHz. The MAX9652/MAX9653/MAX9654 HD lowpass filter have ±1dB passband out to 42MHz and 50dB attenuation at 109MHz.
The devices consume only 9.5mA per channel and operate from a 3.3V supply. The MAX9653/MAX9654 feature a low-power, 12µA shutdown mode. The MAX9652/MAX9653/MAX9654 are specified over the -40°C to +125°C automotive temperature range.