Simplified Block Diagram
Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- Stand-Alone Operation—No Timing Element Required
- Covers All Major Standards: SDTV, EDTV, and HDTV
- Identification of Input Standard
- Loss of Video Signal Detection
- Coast and Clamp Pulse Outputs
- High-Impedance Bridging Video Input
- No Distortion to Video Signal
- Low Quiescent Current (< 10mA)
- 2.7V to 5.5V Single Supply
- Frame Grabbers
- LCD Displays
- PDP Television
- Video Digitizers
- Video Recorders
The MAX9568 is a stand-alone device and requires no external components for timing or biasing. High-impedance video inputs prevent loading of the input signal and eliminate the need for buffering.
The MAX9568 is available in a 16-pin QSOP package. The device is specified over the -40°C to +85°C temperature range.