Simplified Block Diagram
Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- Single 2.7V to 3.6V Supply Operation
- DC-Coupled Input (MAX9517)
- AC-Coupled Input with Sync-Tip Clamp (MAX9524)
- ±1dB Passband at 7MHz Reconstruction Filter with 40dB Attenuation at 27MHz
- Preset Gain of 2V/V
- Drives 75Ω to Ground
- Small 12-Pin Thin QFN Package
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- Camcorders (DVC)
- Digital Still Cameras (DSC)
- Mobile Phones/Cell Phones
- Portable Media Players (PMP)
- Security/CCTV Cameras
The ICs feature an internal reconstruction filter that has 40dB attenuation at 27MHz, and ±1dB passband flatness at 7MHz. The MAX9517 and MAX9524 have a 2V/V gain and are capable of driving 75Ω to ground. The ICs feature two analog switches that are used to route audio, video, or digital signals.
Video signals are DC-coupled to the input of the MAX9517 and AC-coupled to the input of the MAX9524. The MAX9524 features an input sync-tip clamp to set the DC level for the video signal. The EV kits' input terminal has 75Ω termination to ground. The EV kits' output has a 75Ω back-termination resistor. The EV kits operate from a single 2.7V to 3.6V power supply.