Simplified Block Diagram
Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- Single 2.7V to 3.6V Supply Operation
- DC-Coupled Input/Output
- ±1dB Passband at 9MHz Reconstruction Filter with 50dB Attenuation at 27MHz
- Internal Preset 2V/V Gain
- Small 4-Bump UCSP™ Package
- Surface-Mount Components
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- Digital Still Cameras (DSC)
- Digital Video Camcorders (DVC)
- Mobile Phones
- Portable or Space-Constrained Applications
The MAX9515 features an internal reconstruction filter with a ±1dB passband flatness at 9MHz and 50dB of attenuation at 27MHz. The MAX9515 provides an internal fixed gain of 2V/V, accepts a full-scale video input signal of 1VP-P (nominal) and provides an output full-scale video signal of 2VP-P (nominal).
The MAX9515 EV kit video input and output are DC-coupled. The EV kit video input has 75Ω termination to ground and the output has 75Ω back termination. The EV kit operates from a single 2.7V to 3.6V DC power supply.