Simplified Block Diagram
Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- Ultra-Small, 4-Bump, 1mm x 1mm UCSP
- Automatic Shutdown
- DC-Coupled Input and Output
- 2.7V to 3.6V Single-Supply Operation
- Reconstruction Filter with 9MHz Passband and 50dB Attenuation at 27MHz
- 5µA Shutdown Supply Current
- Digital Still Cameras (DSC)
- Digital Video Camcorders (DVC)
- Mobile Phones
- Portable or Space-Constrained Applications
The automatic shutdown circuitry eliminates the need for a shutdown control. This feature provides intelligent power management by disabling the filter and output amplifier in the absence of a video input signal and/or an output video load. At shutdown, the device only consumes 5µA.
The MAX9515 features an internal reconstruction filter that smoothes the steps and reduces the spikes on the video signal from the video digital-to-analog converter (DAC). The reconstruction filter typically has ±1dB passband flatness to 9MHz and typically 50dB of attenuation at 27MHz.
The video input to the MAX9515 can be directly connected to the DAC output. The MAX9515 has an internal fixed gain of 2V/V and expects a nominal full-scale video input signal of 1VP-P. The MAX9515 is specified to operate over the -40°C to +125°C automotive temperature range.