Simplified Block Diagram
Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- Standard-Definition Video Reconstruction Filters
- Dual Output Amplifier with a +6dB Gain
- Drives Two DC-Coupled 150Ω Loads to Ground or One AC-Coupled 150Ω Load
- SmartSleep Feature Reduces Power Consumption
- 2.7V to 3.6V Single-Supply Operation
- Bidirectional Video Signal Support
- Both AC- and DC-Coupled Inputs
- DC- or AC-Coupled Outputs
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- Personal Video Recorders (PVRs)
- Portable DVD Players
- Portable Media Players (PMPs)
- Portable Set-Top Boxes
- Portable Video
The MAX9513 EV kit can be configured to select between two sets of input signals: internal or external.
The EV kit provides a connector that supports bidirectional video signals. A sync-tip clamped input is also available for processing external signals.
The MAX9513 includes a SmartSleep feature that reduces the supply current when no video input signal is detected or when an output load is removed.
The EV kit has two video input signals, one DC-coupled and one AC-coupled. The video output signals from the EV kit can be DC- or AC-coupled. The MAX9513 video input terminals have a 75Ω termination resistor to ground and the output terminals have a 75Ω back termination resistor. The EV kit operates from a single 2.7V to 3.6VDC power supply.