Simplified Block Diagram
Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- Single 1.7V to 2.625V Power-Supply Operation
- Video Load Detection
- DC-Coupled Input with Option for AC-Coupling
- DC-Coupled Output
- Video Output Black Level Set Near Ground
- Selectable Reconstruction Filter with ±1dB Passband to 7.3MHz and 48dB Attenuation at 27MHz
- Internal Fixed Gain of 8V/V
- Dual SPST Analog Switches
- I²C/SMBus-Compatible Interface
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- Mobile Phones
- Portable Media Players (PMP)
The MAX9507 evaluation system (EV system) consists of the MAX9507 EV kit and the Maxim CMAXQUSB+ command module. A Windows® 98/2000/XP-compatible software program is also available for use with the EV system and can be downloaded from www.maximintegrated.com/evkitsoftware.
The Maxim CMAXQUSB+ command module provides the I²C/SMBus interface and is connected to the computer through the universal serial bus (USB) port. The MAX9507 EV kit software provides a graphical user interface (GUI) for exercising the MAX9507 features.