Video-Signal Conditioners with AGC and Back-Porch Clamp
Industry's First Video Signal Conditioners with AGC and Back-Porch Clamp-to-GND
DescriptionThe MAX7450/MAX7451/MAX7452 complete front-end video-signal conditioners are designed to improve the quality of standard-definition video signals. The devices restore the DC level of the video input, correct for amplitude errors up to ±6dB, detect fault conditions, and filter out-of-band noise. The MAX7450/MAX7451/MAX7452 optimize the signal quality for further video processing through a crosspoint switch or video decoder (ADC). Each device integrates an input video clamp, automatic gain control (AGC), loss-of-sync (LOS) detector, and an out-of-band noise/lowpass filter. These devices also incorporate a user-selectable buffer gain (0 or +6dB) and an AGC-disable function.
The MAX7450 and MAX7451 operate from dual power supplies of ±5V or ±3.3V respectively, and they restore the video blanking level to GND. The MAX7452 operates from a single +5V supply and features a user-adjustable clamp level.
The devices are available in an 8-pin SO package with an exposed pad and are specified for operation over the extended (-40°C to +85°C) temperature range.
- Back-Porch Clamp to GND (MAX7450/MAX7451)
- Adjustable Back-Porch Clamp (MAX7452)
- Automatic Gain Control (±6dB Range) Normalizes Signals to Standard Video Level
- Input Fault Detection with LOS Output
- Inherent 50Hz/60Hz Input Rejection of 60dB
- Single-Supply Operation: MAX7452 (+5V)
- Out-of-Band Noise Filter
- Output Buffer Drives Standard 150Ω Video Load with 0dB or +6dB Gain
- Dual-Supply Operation
- MAX7450 (±5V)
- MAX7451 (±3.3V)
- Tiny 8-Pin SO Package
- Security Video Systems
- Signal Conditioner for Standard-Definition
- Video Inputs
- Video Routing and Switching Systems
|Device||Fab Process||Technology||Sample size||Rejects||FIT at 25°C||FIT at 55°C||Material Composition|