Simplified Block Diagram
Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- Back-Porch Clamp to GND (MAX7450/MAX7451)
- Adjustable Back-Porch Clamp (MAX7452)
- Automatic Gain Control (±6dB Range) Normalizes Signals to Standard Video Level
- Input Fault Detection with LOS Output
- Inherent 50Hz/60Hz Input Rejection of 60dB
- Single-Supply Operation: MAX7452 (+5V)
- Out-of-Band Noise Filter
- Output Buffer Drives Standard 150Ω Video Load with 0dB or +6dB Gain
- Dual-Supply Operation
- MAX7450 (±5V)
- MAX7451 (±3.3V)
- Tiny 8-Pin SO Package
- Security Video Systems
- Signal Conditioner for Standard-Definition
- Video Inputs
- Video Routing and Switching Systems
The MAX7450 and MAX7451 operate from dual power supplies of ±5V or ±3.3V respectively, and they restore the video blanking level to GND. The MAX7452 operates from a single +5V supply and features a user-adjustable clamp level.
The devices are available in an 8-pin SO package with an exposed pad and are specified for operation over the extended (-40°C to +85°C) temperature range.