Simplified Block Diagram
Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- 3-Channel Filter and Buffer for RGB Video Signals
- External Sync Signal Input
- Filter Response Ideal for NTSC, PAL, and Interlaced SDTV Video Signals
- 43dB (typ) Stopband Attenuation at 27MHz
- ±0.75dB (max) Passband Ripple at 5MHz
- Blanking Level Voltage on Output <1V
- Each Channel Drives Two 150Ω Video Loads
- +5V Single-Supply Voltage
- Small 14-Pin TSSOP Package
- Desktop Video Editors
- Digital VCRs
- DVD Players
- Game Consoles
- Set-Top Boxes/HDRs
The MAX7449 processes component RGB video signals. The output video buffers have a fixed gain of +6dB. The output video drivers can be disabled with an external pin.
The MAX7449 is available in a 14-pin TSSOP package with an exposed pad, and is specified over the -40°C to +85°C extended temperature range.