Simplified Block Diagram
Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- Self-Powered from HDMI Source
- Optional 5V Power Supply
- Complete 2:1 HDMI Switching Circuit
- Eye Diagram Test Circuit with SMA Input/Output
- HDMI Inputs/Outputs
- Surface-Mount Construction
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- 1000 Base-BX, Switching
- Digital HDTV Swicth Boxes/Tuners
- Digital Video Recorders
- HDTV Monitors/Receivers
- LVDS Switching
- Multimedia Audio/Video Switchers
- Notebook Computers
- Servers/Routers with DVI Interfaces
- Video Projectors
The MAX4886 HDMI application circuit evaluates the MAX4886 high-speed HDMI/DVI™ 2:1 digital video switch, combined with the MAX4929E for lower frequency signals, to provide a full 2:1 HDMI application circuit. The EV kit operates from a 5V DC power supply and provides on-board 3.3V regulation. HDMI input/output connections are also provided to easily interface with HDMI-compatible devices. All signal traces in the HDMI application circuit are 100Ω differential controlled-impedance traces.
A separate test circuit is also provided at the bottom of the MAX4886 EV kit for eye diagram evaluation using SMA connections and 50Ω controlled-impedance traces.