Simplified Block Diagram
Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- Output Amplifiers with a +6dB Gain
- Single 2.7V to 5V Supply Operation
- Jumper-Selectable Enable/Shutdown
- AC-Coupled Inputs
- DC- or AC-Coupled Outputs
- Standard 75Ω Input/Output Terminations
- Surface-Mount Components
- Lead(Pb)-Free and RoHS Compliant
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- Digital Camcorders/Televisions/Still Cameras
- Notebook Computers
- Portable Video/Game Systems/DVD Players
- Portable/Flat-Panel Displays
- Video-Enabled Cell Phones
The MAX4090 EV kit uses the sag correction configuration. The video input and output signals on the EV kit are AC-coupled.
The MAX4090 can also be used to drive DC-coupled, 150Ω back-terminated video loads in portable video applications. See the Output Signal section in the full data sheet to use the MAX4090 as a DC-coupled output driver.
The MAX4090 EV kit PCB comes with the MAX4090AAUT+ installed. The MAX4090 EV kit can also be used to evaluate the MAX4090EUT+. Contact the factory for free samples of the pin-compatible MAX4090EUT+ device.