Simplified Block Diagram
Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- Single-Supply Operation from 2.7V to 5.5V
- Input Sync-Tip Clamp
- DC-Coupled Output
- Low-Power Shutdown Mode Reduces Supply Current to 150nA
- Available in Space-Saving SOT23, SC70, and µDFN Packages
- Digital Camcorders/Televisions/Still Cameras
- Notebook Computers
- Portable Video/Game Systems/DVD Players
- Portable/Flat-Panel Displays
- Video-Enabled Cell Phones
The MAX4090 operates from a single 2.7V to 5.5V supply and consumes only 6.5mA of supply current. The low-power shutdown mode reduces the supply current to 150nA, making the MAX4090 ideal for low-voltage, battery-powered video applications.
The MAX4090 is available in tiny 6-pin SOT23 and SC70 and µDFN packages and is specified over the extended (-40°C to +85°C) and automotive (-40°C to +125°C) temperature ranges.