Evaluation Kit for the MAX3815A and MAX3816A
DescriptionThe MAX3815A evaluation kit (EV kit) is an assembled demonstration board that allows in-system evaluation of the MAX3815A TMDS® cable equalizer and the MAX3816A DDC extender. The input and output connections are made through Molex HDMI™ connectors for direct connection to HDMI cables.
The DDC signals SDA and SCL are assisted by the MAX3816A. Hot-plug detect, +5V, DDC/CEC ground, and CEC simply pass through the board.
Power is delivered to the board through an external wall-plug transformer, which is included with this EV kit.
- 2.25Gbps, HDMI 1.3 Deep Color Operation
- Extends 2.25Gbps TMDS Interface Length
- 0 to 35 Meters Over HDMI Cable, 24 AWG
- 0 to 22 Meters Over HDMI Cable, 28 AWG
- Extends 1.65Gbps TMDS Interface Length
- 0 to 40 Meters Over HDMI Cable, 24 AWG
- 0 to 28 Meters Over HDMI Cable, 28 AWG
- +3.3V Power-Supply Operation
- Includes Wall-Plug Power Supply
- Molex HDMI Connectors
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- Front-Projector HDMI/DVI Inputs
- HDMI 1.3 Deep Color Systems
- HDMI/DVI-D Cable-Extender Modules and Active Cable Assemblies
- High-Definition Televisions and Displays
- LCD Computer Monitors
|Device||Fab Process||Technology||Sample size||Rejects||FIT at 25°C||FIT at 55°C||Material Composition|