Evaluation Kit for the MAX14885E
DescriptionThe MAX14885E evaluation kit (EV kit) is a fully assembled and tested surface-mount PCB that utilizes the MAX14885E device to implement a complete video graphics array (VGA) 2:2 crossover switch, which is specifically applicable for switchable graphics in PC laptops.
VGA input/output connections are provided to easily interface the EV kit with VGA-compatible devices. Pushbuttons on the EV kit control all the device functions. This EV kit powers itself from either a VGA source, or optionally through a 5V power supply.
- Complete VGA 2:2 Crossover Switch
- Self-Powered or Single 5V Power Supply
- VGA Inputs and Outputs
- Jumper-Free Design
- Can Be Wired into Existing Designs
- Surface-Mount Construction
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- Notebook Computer—Switchable Graphics
|Device||Fab Process||Technology||Sample size||Rejects||FIT at 25°C||FIT at 55°C||Material Composition|