Simplified Block Diagram
Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- 5V Single-Supply Operation
- Output Buffer Drives One 150Ω Standard Video Load with a +6dB Gain
- Three Fixed 5th-Order 9MHz SD Filters
- Three Selectable 6th-Order 9MHz/33MHz SD/HD Filters
- AC- or DC-Coupled Inputs and Outputs
- Standard 75Ω Input and Output Terminations
- Transparent Input Clamps
- Surface-Mount Construction
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- Cable and Satellite Set-Top Box Receivers
- Digital Video Recorders (DVRs)
- DVD Players
- HD Recorders
- Personal Video Recorders
- Video On-Demand
The video input and output signals on the EV kit can be AC- or DC-coupled. The MAX11506 video input terminals are terminated at 75Ω and the output terminals are 75Ω back-terminated. The EV kit operates from a single 5V DC power supply.
The MAX11506 EV kit can also evaluate the MAX11507 after IC replacement (U1). The EV kit is shipped with a MAX11506 IC installed.