Evaluation Kit for the MAX31342
The MAX31342 shield is a fully assembled and tested PCB to evaluate the MAX31342, low-current, real-time clock (RTC) with I2C interface. The shield operates from a single supply, either from USB or external power supply, and the onboard crystal provides a 32.768kHz clock signal. This device is accessed through an I2C serial interface.
The MAX31342 shield provides the hardware and software graphical user interface (GUI) necessary to evaluate the MAX31342. The shield includes a MAX31342EWA+T installed. The shield connects to the PC through a MAX32625PICO Board and a micro-USB cable.
- Easy Evaluation of the MAX31342
- +1.6V to 3.6V Single-Supply Operation
- Proven PCB Layout
- Mbed/Arduino Platform Compatible
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- Point-of-Sale (POS)
- Portable Audio
- Portable Instruments
- Power Meters
|Device||Fab Process||Technology||Sample size||Rejects||FIT at 25°C||FIT at 55°C||Material Composition|
- Highly Accurate RTC with Integrated MEMS Resonator Completely Manages All Timekeeping Functions
- 64-Byte RAM for User Data Storage
- Simple Serial Interface Connects to Most Microcontrollers