The MAX31341 Shield evaluation kit (EV kit) is a fully assembled and tested PCB to evaluate the MAX31341B and MAX31341C, low-cost, extremely accurate, real-time clocks (RTCs) with I2C interface and power manage- ment. The EV kit operates from a single supply, either from USB or an external power supply, and the onboard crystal provides a 32.768kHz clock signal. This device is accessed through an I2C serial interface provided by a MAX32625PICO board from a PC USB port.
The MAX31341 Shield EV kit provides the hardware and software user interface (GUI) necessary to evaluate the MAX31341B and MAX31341C. The EV kit includes a MAX31341B and a MAX31341C installed. It connects to the PC through a MAX32625 PICO board and a Micro USB cable.
- Easy Evaluation of the MAX31341B and MAX31341C
- +1.6V to 3.6V Single-Supply Operation
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- Point-of-Sale (POS)
- Portable Audio
- Portable Instruments
|Device||Fab Process||Technology||Sample size||Rejects||FIT at 25°C||FIT at 55°C||Material Composition|
- Highly Accurate RTC with Integrated MEMS Resonator Completely Manages All Timekeeping Functions
- 64-Byte RAM for User Data Storage
- Simple Serial Interface Connects to Most Microcontrollers